Monday, January 4, 2010

Christmas Time

We had a wonderful Christmas this year. I was so excited for Mason to have someone else besides mommy and daddy there with him to enjoy the morning, even if it was just Cole who had no clue what was going on. But we had a great day. We do our own thing in the morning, i cook a nice big breakfast and we kind of just hang around the house. Then in the afternoon we go to robs parents to do gifts with them and then head to my parents for dinner. Everyone usually comes over after dinner for dessert and we just have a good time. I got probably the best thing that i could ever get, well two things rob got me a record player. I know what your saying seriously a record player but yeah i just love it it just has that sound like its old and I'm just so into everything that's old right now. And my parents got me a vacuum, it is wonderful. It is amazing the things that you get excited about when you have your own house and things like that.




Posted by Picasa

No comments: